Innovator & Engineer – Embedded Software (m/w/d)Region Bern
Comlab AG is an internationally active SME in Bern, which specializes in the development of innovative solutions in the field of digital communication technology. The products ensure mobile connectivity in complex infrastructures such as airports, hospitals, railway tunnels, football stadiums and many more. Comlab is in the middle of a highly exciting development phase – the entire product range is being renewed with state-of-the-art technologies. No stone is left unturned in the process. In the large-scale project already underway, interdisciplinary and passionate work is being done on the product generation of tomorrow. Additional support is now sought for the Embedded Software Engineering department.Zur Bewerbung
- With your profound expertise, you act as a leader in our embedded software development.
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of embedded software for modern digital communication technology (Software Defined Radio).
- You play a decisive role in shaping the embedded software architecture of a new product generation.
- You implement software applications on DSPs (bare metal and embedded Linux using Yocto).
- In close cooperation with the hardware and application development, you will advance the product development from A-Z in an interdisciplinary team. The development is project-oriented and follows agile methods (Jira, Kanban)
- You will design internal tools and processes in the firmware development.
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in embedded software development in C++ and Linux systems (Yocto)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and low-latency algorithms (Matlab)
- You have experience with CI/CD systems
- You are communicative, pragmatic and want to take responsibility and make a difference
- You speak fluent English, good German skills are a big plus
- You either already live and work in Switzerland, or in the EU/EFTA area and are planning a move to Switzerland
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative R&D team and leave a real technological footprint? Do you appreciate working in an interdisciplinary environment driven by enthusiasm for the newest embedded software technologies?
Then Siro Just is looking forward to receiving your application documents or your call.